As a part of our commitment to support the brave men and women who serve (or have served) our country, Tiller & Hatch is proud to announce discounts on our entire line of products!
***** Please Note: Our first responders discount applies to both new and existing subscribers but cannot be combined with any other offer. *****
What discounts are offered by Tiller & Hatch?
10% off all products
Which emergency service employees are eligible to receive a discount?
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Police Officer (Federal, State, and Local)
- Sheriff / Sheriff's Deputy
- Correctional Officer
- State Trooper
- Federal Law Enforcement Officer (Ex: Customs & Border Protection Officer, Air Marshal, etc.)
- Park Police & Park Rangers
- Probation & Parole Officers
- Bridge and Tunnel Officers
- Detention Officers
- Railroad Police Officers
- School Resource Officers
- Auxiliary & Reserve Sheriff Deputy or Police Officers
- Animal Control Officers who are credentialed as a Law Enforcement Officer
- Fire Marshals who are certified Law Enforcement Officers
- Court Bailiffs/Court Officers (must behold law enforcement credentials)
- Career Firefighter (Federal, State, and Local)
- Wild-land firefighter/ Prescribed fire burn manager
- Volunteer Firefighter
- Fire Marshal
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- 911 Dispatchers
- Police, Sheriff, Fire or EMS Dispatcher
- Fire Communications Officer
- Public Safety Telecommunicator
Note: ID.me can verify Retired First Responders (Law Enforcement, Firefighters, and EMT's) with proof of retirement. (Example: Retiree ID card, Retirement Certification, etc.)
How do I get the First Responders Discount?
- You will need to be actively serving in one of the services listed above or be able to submit proof of retirement
- You can confirm your eligibility by visiting https://tillerandhatch.com/pages/military-discount
Once I have verified my service, will I ever be asked to re-verify my service?
- No, once we have verified your eligibility, we will not require you to re-verify unless you misplace it
What do I do once I receive my discount code from ID.me?
- For existing subscribers:
- Follow this link - https://tillerandhatch.com/account#/
- Enter your code into the discount code section (see below)
- For new subscribers:
- Enter your code at the checkout page (see below)
- You must use your code each time a new purchase is made
- For a meal subscription, once the code is applied, it will remain for future shipments
Help, I lost my code!
- You can always revisit https://tillerandhatch.com/pages/military-discount and retrieve it
I did not receive my code!
- Please direct all questions related to your First Responder status to our provider ID.me at https://support.id.me/hc/en-us/requests/new
Tiller & Hatch reserves the right to disable codes if we detect abuse of the program (i.e. no sharing with others)